15/06/2019 Girls Football Finals in Tralee Allianz Cumann na mBunscol Chiarra iacute; nbsp;Girls Football Finals... read on
14/06/2019 Leinster Cumann na mBunscol stages successful... Laois Cumann na mBunscol hosted their annual Leinster Allianz Camogie... read on
12/06/2019 New Name on Limerick Leader Cup The Limerick Leader Cup is contested by the 15 -a -side A nbsp;champions... read on

Upcoming Events

GAA News

Scoil na Fuiseoige enjoy hurling success in Antrim   27/05/2019

Scoil na Fuiseoige entered this years Belfast Allianz Cumann na mBunscol hurling campaign with one eye on the future in offering starting places to no less than four Primary 4 players whilst also knowing that both the supreme talent of Fionn Mc Callin and the consistency of Ethan Mc Kee would provide the best chance of silverware for some years.

 Their route to the final was not an easy one with the Gardenmore Road boys grinding out difficult wins against Saint Michael's, Ballymacward and Bunscoil Bhean Mhadagáin. 

The prolific scoring from midfield talisman Fionn Mc Callin was complimented by the tireless work ethic of Eoghan Taylor and Jordie Cooke as well as the predatory instincts of Pádraig Ó Néill and Tiarnán Dunlop. 

The final provided the sky blues with their toughest test thus far against a Saint Mary’s on the Hill side littered with talent from the Naomh Éanna club, and the Twinbrook boys got off to a flier with the irrepressible Fionn Mc Callin notching 1-01 in the opening exchanges. 

Half time came with Scoil na Fuiseoige leading by 4 and early second half goals from Mc Callin as well as a Canning- esque sideline puc started to make the tie look secure but Saint Mary’s on the Hill were not finished yet. A late flurry of goals from the Glengormley side left nothing between the sides as injury time approached. 

Last ditch defending from Dylan Mc Bride, Ciarán Óg Boyd and Ethan Mc Kee as well as the strength of the upright (on several occasions) kept Saint Mary’s on the Hill from snatching what would have been a certain winner. With the 5 minute long siege finally lifted,
Mc Callin found himself breaking free towards the Saint Mary’s goal only to have been fouled on his way through. The Naomh Eoin sharpshooter held his nerve and split the posts with what was to be the final and decisive score of the game much to the relief of the travelling Scoil na Fuiseoige support.